Monday, February 8, 2010

Write the Vision down!







The Righteous Shall Live by His Faith

Habakkuh 2
And the LORD answered me

"Write the vision; make it plain on tablets,
so he may run who reads it.
3For still the vision awaits its appointed time;
it hastens to the end—it will not lie.
If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.

I have chosen to write the vision down and to live by faith.
God is sovereign over our lives. He desires to give us good gifts and that we are
abundantly blessed. I think of Valentines day coming up and I am so tempted to
try and go out on my own and search for that one true love of my life, knowing full well
in my spirit that I already have that ONE TRUE LOVE IN MY LIFE.

I have a man that loved me so very much that he gave his one and only life for me. No man on the face of this earth has ever loved me THAT MUCH.

When my engagement was broken off – God woke me with these words… The answer is not NO – but NEW…… When I get to feeling sorry for myself or discontent about my current circumstance, I can rest assured that God is already working on my future. Already has his very best in store for me. Already working on other hearts that may need a nudge while he works on my heart and prepares me for his blessings.

What a happy thought for this Valentines Day. My Lord is already working on a “perfect gift” for my life. All things work together for our good. Even the mistakes I have made in the past are now working for my good through Christ. He has used them to mold me into his image. Creating in me a heart that desires his will far above my own.

So for me – My vision for today will wait until its appointed time….. God does not lie and even though it may seem slow to HOLLY – I will still WAIT because his word says it will surely come and not delay!

2 comments:

  1. Holley, It's so nice to meet you here...and thank you so much for your sweet comment on my guest post over at Jumping Tandem today!

    ReplyDelete