Wednesday, February 17, 2010

After The Rain




Thinking this morning about Spring rains and the beauty that the Lord supplies after the rains.

We all encounter rains and storms in our lives. But its what we do with those rains when they come. I want to always choose to be as Christ in Matthew 8:23-27. His confidence was in God. He could rest assured that he was safe. He found his comfort and peace in the one that controlled the storm.
What a lesson in life for me. As I walk through times in my life when I don't understand the rainy seasons. When I don't know the day the Sun is coming out for certain. My certainty is this: The sun will come out. Even during the rain the SON CAN ALWAYS SHINE!

I believe our life is an adventure. We can learn from it, grow from it, be created from it. After all - Gods word promises in Psalm 138 that he will fulfill his purpose in us:
The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;
your love, O LORD, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands.

So today I have decided to look upon my life in this way:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Be blessed and dance a little.

Hugs,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Great post, " learning to dance in the rain, " i love that. Join me for TT.

    ReplyDelete