Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Let us see through the eyes of Christ









Seeing through the Lord’s eyes

It’s been a while since I wrote. It has also been a while since I spent quality time with the most important relationship in my life “GOD”. I want to begin with repentance……
A formal prayer to the Lord of my sorrowful heart of filling my world with “Holly desires” in place of Godly desires.

God is so so good to NEVER MOVE…. Isn’t he? We are the ones that stop moving forward….. It is just like floating in the river…. If we are not swimming forward – we don’t even have to be doing anything, but we will drift down stream.

That is where I was at. Just floating. God desires me to RUN AFTER HIM…..
Trust in the Lord and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord; And he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him and He will do it. Psalm 37: 3-5
Trust in the Lord and do good……….
I was getting it all backwards again. I have spoke of Nellie and those of you who follow me know all to well that Holly can drift back in to Nellie Olsen mode… Well………..
Was headed in that direction for sure.

That is until my dear sweet Sister in Christ (Sheila – I love you by the way) spoke up and said….. Holly, when is the last time you blogged about your relationship with Christ and what he is doing in your life? She spoke of not seeing that hunger and desire in my heart and also seeing the nature of Nellie re-surface in my actions! OH LORD – FORGIVE ME……. I want the Lord’s perfect will in my life and I’m certain most of you do as well.

It’s a simple remedy and so thankful that God loves us so very very much that he sends us little messengers………………………
Today – I desire those things from above and want my heart to cling to his ways!

Hugs and prayerfully I’m back!

Holly

1 comment: