Friday, July 30, 2010

Joy comes in the morning!




Psalms 31:9 O' Lord have mercy on me in my anguish. My eyes are red from weeping; my health is broken from sorrow.
Did you know that our tears can actually remove toxins from our bodies? I didn't.
I thought that was interesting and what a way for the Lord to be healing our bodies as we grieve over the loss of a loved one.

Psalms 147:3 He heals the broken heartened, binding up their wounds.
This morning my heart is going out to a very dear sweet sister in Christ. We sat with her as she watched her Husband pass on to be with our Lord. There was an amazing peace in knowing that he was now dancing and praising the Lord, at the same time a deep sorrow in watching her cling to his hand not wanting to release the amazing love she had for this man! What a servants heart. SHE SERVED HIM WELL.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 says: Brothers we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep or to grieve like the rest of men who have no hope.
There was peace in knowing where Ron was at the time he left this earth! Almost makes one envious to think on what Ron was experiencing while we were witnessing his departure. God tells us to rejoice when someone dies and cry when someone is born.

Not an easy thing to do in the flesh.

My prayer this morning is for my sweet Sister to stand on this truth from the word of God:
Jeremiah 31:13 I will turn their mourning into gladness. I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

May we all be thankful for this day that the Lord has granted us and go about our day purposefully! Living a life to please God.

Love,

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment