Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gratitute Wednesday: Thankful heart





1 Thessalonians 5:18 ESV

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


Today I am just grateful for SALVATION! I'm thankful that His Spirit is in me and bringing about sanctification... If it weren't for the Lord, there is no way on earth I would ever choose the right way or His way!

This week has been a very very hard and long week (I know) its only Wednesday, lol....
But through his grace - I am strengthened and can do all things. Knowing this brings amazing peace to my heart.

I'm grateful that I have a Savior that knows my needs and cares about my smallest thought.....

Grateful this Wednesday for the fact that I'm his child and he loves me in spite of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Holly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment