Thursday, March 11, 2010






Last night was an emotional evening. I attended visitation at a funeral. What made this emotional was it being my EX Family. After coming home alone - my children were supporting their Father.... I was left with such anxious feelings. Having this over whelming feeling I should be there to? I was married in this family for over 22 years. I believe I was well over all issues involving them.

Truth is. I still love this family. No matter what. They will always be dear to my heart. Today I can be thankful for that. It doesn't matter what has occurred in the past. Only that TODAY - I can love them still. I can pray for them still with a sincere heart.

Today I'm thankful for the Love of Christ that has so changed my heart. I have NO BITTERNESS. How amazing is that? I don't care what was done to me. What peace God has brought to this heart of mine!

I love this quote: Change is inevitable but change for the better is a full time job!

The apostle Paul, after exhorting the Philippians to be "anxious for nothing", tells them, "By prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God."(Phil. 4:6).

TODAY I AM SO VERY THANKFUL FOR HIS LOVE IN MY HEART~~~~

2 comments:

  1. change for the better is definitely a full time job.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a powerful picture of grace and healing, Holly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete