Wednesday, April 7, 2010

God's Peace




I recently went on vacation to Mexico and took this photo of the sunset. My purpose for the trip was just to soak in the Lord's beauty - rest - relax. The photo gives me such a sense of PEACE. Isn't that what the Holy Spirit brings to our lives.

Even during the storms of life. Even when the sea is tossing and turning. We can reach out to our precious Savior for him to take control of our situation and trust that while we are in his arms we are safe and secure.

Just as it says in Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you!


Today I am so very thankful for his presence in my life and even when I get off track or sideways in my walk. Its not that he has left me. I know that he is always ever present in my time of need.

Thanking him for his love today and repenting of the moments in my life when I try and walk through life on my own and not looking to him for guidance.

In Christ,
Holly

2 comments:

  1. Holly,
    I hope you will be able to remain in that peaceful state that you were in while in Mexico. Especially to remember that you are safe and secure in Jesus' arms and that He will never, ever let us go. That comforts me, too just thinking about it! Thanks for sharing your thoughts...
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, thanks for sharing with us. I pray she is always in that state of peace too, Lynn. Beautiful picture! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete