Friday, February 27, 2015









Matthew 7:14
For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

It has been way to long since I've sat and written about God in my life.  It is sad that all to often the business of life distracts us to the point of trying to live without our most important road map (the living word of God).

This has led me on a dead end trip.  The road I've been driving down took an extreme exit down a bumpy gravel road.  It is a road most traveled!  I have to ask myself - Why is that?

Why would we exit from a solid path.  A known path with good direction - good road signs - good lighting?
Once we strike out on the wide gravel road, we have no direction, no road signs - no light.

Praise God he sends messengers our way.
Dear Saints of God that love us enough to walk right out in front of us with huge STOP signs that help us regain our direction.

Today I want to thank God for those amazing Sisters I have in Christ that loved me enough to share the truth written above.

My prayer today is that I always follow the narrow path - EVEN WHEN IT GETS HARD..........
I desire to be one of the few!

In Christ,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment