Wednesday, March 2, 2011

God will bring you up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






"Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up."
Psalm 71:20 (NIV)
One of my morning devotionals started with this scripture! It spoke to my heart today.

How many of us have had a life that has been free of trouble? Not mine for certain.
I’m sure many of you can reflect back on your childhood, your marriage, your family
life and recall times that weren’t so pleasant.
I walked through periods in my life when my Dad and Mom weren’t serving the Lord but
they would still allow me to ride the bus to Sunday school every Sunday. My Brother
and I were still hearing the word even during seasons of our lives when we weren’t
seeing a righteous life displayed.

God’s word is always TRUE! Even though we walk through many troubles and they seem
Bitter……. GOD WILL RESTORE OUR LIVES AGAIN.
In the end…………..My parents came to know the Lord. My Mom became my 4th
grade Sunday school teacher and my Dad attends and serves his local church as well.
Even in our adult lives – My Brother and I may not have walked a life without sorrow
But I have watched God restore life many times in both his life as well as my own.

Thanking God today for his word and the fact that he is with us through all trials
and testing in this life. Preparing us for his glory and his work to be done here
on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment