Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Friendship!




PROVERBS 27:9
Oil and perfume rejoice the heart; so does the sweetness of a friend's counsel that comes from the heart.

Today I am so very thankful for Godly Friendships. I have an amazing on line group of ladies that are passionate about the gospel and have a heart for Christ and other woman that are hurting or in need. Today is our one year anniversary together!
It doesn't seem possible that Claudia started our group a year ago. Thank you Claudia for your dear sweet heart. I put the picture above because I just felt like it represented what I would love to do with this group of ladies. We have never met in person but we have certainly grown to love each and every heart in our group. One day it would be amazing to share that big ole cup of coffee with them as well as aface to face meeting!

I'm also a part of a cell family at our church "The Bridge" that has become my FAMILY! They have helped keep me grounded and focused on TRUTH and the GOSPEL.........

Thanking God today for a wonderful group of friends - or should I say FAMILY! :)

Hugs,

Holly

5 comments:

  1. What a blessing! It warms the heart to see how God knits His people together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to tell you ...I came over at your blog now at the end of the day and beside reading your "TT" again for the day with an smile.I'm enjoying your playlist..It's a while i listend to it......
    Greetings!
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD IS AWESOME in every way!
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, I love your picture. So cute!!! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly, I posted before I read the message. Thanks sweetheart. I am so blessed to have you as a online friend. As I have said before, you are an inspiration to my soul. You are always in my prayers. Talk soon

    ReplyDelete