Tuesday, April 5, 2011

GOD IS GREAT

How great is God—beyond our understanding! The number of his years is past finding out. (Job 36:26)

Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts. They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. (Psalm 145:3-6)

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ ... (Ephesians 2:4-5a)



I chose these scriptures because they spoke to my heart personally.

Just like Job… How GREAT IS GOD – and it is certainly beyond my understanding and the thought that his numbers are past finding out. THAT GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN is more than I can imagine?



The second scripture spoke out to me because this is an area that I desire to share MORE. This scripture jumped out and said MISSIONAL.

That I would share the gospel in such a way that my children and my children’s children would tell of our great God.



The last one sums up the entire message of the gospel. BECAUSE OF HIS GREAT LOVE! That is when I cry out Oh my. Because of his RICH MERCY.. I’m now alive. I can see in full view where I once was and where I now am JUST BECAUSE OF HIS GREAT LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment