Friday, June 1, 2018

TRUST IN THE LORD

Proverbs 3:5 (NIV) "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;"
I am so very guilty of living my life through my own strength (or should I say trying to live my life in that weak and fragile strength)…Can I get an amen?  Lol
Our struggle in this world is real.   We blame, guilt, beat ourselves up when we fail and think “ I’m never going to do that again – or next time I will be stronger and resist right?”
Here is the truth….. Next time we will fail again and again – If we are trying to fix it alone.  God said in Matthew 11:28-30
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
So Ladies – where is our strength – when can we conquer – when can we become a MIGHTY WARRIOR OF GOD?  IN CHRIST ALONE…………………..oh how sweet are the words of this song – meditate on these words:
IN CHRIST ALONE – MY HOPE IS FOUND – HE IS MY LIGHT – MY STRENGTH – MY SONG –THIS CORNERSTONE, THIS SOLID GROUND, FIRM THROUGH THE FIERCEST DROUGHT AND STORM……………
You know the song – so my questions is this?  We know where to run to – I’m reminded today from my morning word:
Exodus 14:14 – The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.   OH – I shall hold my peace.
Because why?
Because of him…………….How sweet it is.
That simple.   
Dear Lord,
I am weak and have areas that still need you to remove from my heart and desire a true heart transplant.  Please move on my spirit and help me to walk in your ways – to meditate on your word so that it dwells deep within my heart.  Create in me a CLEAN HEART – a HEART OF CHRIST…………….Your word promises that you will complete in me a good work………I BELIEVE YOUR WORD – I’m praying this day that you will equip me to be what you designed me to me.  Your will be done – not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment