Thursday, January 3, 2013

SEEK HIS WILL AND NOT OUR OWN

MATTHEW 6:33 NKJ 33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


I have been struggling in my life with DECISIONS.... What to do with my life! I can get consumed with THINKING!
HOW am I going to pay this?
HOW am I going to handle that?
HOW will I reflect Christ with my life?

This morning the most important thing I CAN THINK ON is seeking GOD.
When I don't have the answers.... SEEK GOD
When I'm in doubt? SEEK GOD
When I don't have peace? Hmmmmmm SEEK GOD

God has a plan that is perfect. Isn't it wonderful to know that when we seek him and his kingdom purpose first. WE WILL HAVE PERFECT PEACE. We still may not have the answer to our current questions or concerns...

BUT WE CAN HAVE PEACE AND KNOW THAT IN TRUSTING HIM AND HIS WORD... He will send the answers we need. Today... join me as I seek his righteousness and allow GOD TO ADD ALL THINGS TO ME. After all.... I would rather have his plan that what I think I want any day.....

God Bless,

Holly :)

1 comment:

  1. Holly, Hi there girl! So glad to read your blog again; I missed it! I really enjoyed reading it too. So true about seeking God and trusting Him to send the answer. I am seeking Him too, my friend. Thank you for sharing. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete