Thursday, December 9, 2010

DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH




"A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure."
~ Unknown

This quote really struck a cord in my spirit.

When we think we just can't take any more... Is that the times that
God is truly molding us into the woman of God he created us to be?
Acts 14:22 says:
We must all experience many hardships before we enter the kingdom of God.
It doesn’t say, SOME OF US WILL EXPERIENCE HARDSHIP…. It says ALL
will experience hardships!

The past few weeks have been very hard for so many people that I know. Families have lost loved ones to senseless acts of violence, relational problems, abusive relationships, etc. AND YES…. The people involved in each instance are Christians. So I know that we will all experience hardships. My desire is that we all remain STRONG IN THE LORD. None of us can overcome or endure such things without HIS STRENGTH.

The Lord says that even if we do suffer for doing what is right, we are still blessed.

It is my desire that each of us learn to STAND ON HIS PROMISES and TRUST him with an unfailing love. I have known people in my life that you can just sit back and see the amazing change that is taking place right before your eyes as they turn from that clump of coal into an amazing, sparkling diamond that represents our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! 

Hugs and praying for each of you,

Holly

2 comments:

  1. Found you from the Over 40's bloghop and am glad I did! Your blog is inspirational and speaks to the hearts of believers! Keep up the good work and keep sharing the Good News! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Holly for sharing this. You are a blessing to me, and I pray we never be seperated. You are my sister in the Lord, and I love your spirit, and your siter too. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete